If you live in Phase 1 at Chobham Manor, complete the residents survey and have a chance of winning £200 Westfield vouchers!*
Thank you to those that have already completed the survey. There’s only 15 places remaining for LLDC’s energy monitoring study starting Tuesday 25 August 2020, so please get involved!
If you’re a resident who moved into Phase 1 at Chobham Manor, we want to hear your views about your home and neighbourhood. As well as helping us shape the design of future homes by telling us what you like and don’t like about the area, you could win one of a range of prizes and rewards for taking part. This includes a top prize of £200 of Westfield vouchers!*
So far, most people who have shared their thoughts are saying they feel there is a real sense of community and sense of belonging, that they like the appearance of the buildings where they live and are planning to stay for between 2 and 5 years. They are also saying there are issues with anti-social behaviour, as well as noise. Do you agree? Whether you’ve had a similar experience or something completely different, please let us know!
How to get involved…
Before gaining access to the survey, you’ll need to complete this consent form first, confirming you are happy for us and the consultant team to review your comments. You can also choose how you want to get involved.
After completing the consent form, you’ll get and email with a link to the online survey. The survey should take about 15 minutes to fill in and submit.
If you’ve chosen to get involved in other aspects of the study like focus groups, we’ll get in touch with you over the coming weeks to arrange this.
What is the survey about?
LLDC is carrying out a study about your home and neighbourhood – finding out what works and what does not work so well, to help learn and improve future developments. All residents from Phase 1 of Chobham Manor are invited to take part (a map of Chobham Manor Phase 1 can be seen above). This type of study is called a Post Occupancy Evaluation (POE) survey and they are now more regularly being undertaken by developers, architects and landowners to understand how people are using their homes, to learn from and to ensure that future new builds respond to what people need and want.
The study involves conducting resident surveys to gather feedback and data on the level of energy and water used in homes, together with broader environmental data. Information collected from this study will be analysed and used to help inform the design of new homes that are yet to be built. LLDC have appointed an independent team to help deliver the study and we now need your involvement.
The online user survey is the first step, with questions in these 3 main sections:
- your neighbourhood – Chobham Manor and it’s immediate surroundings
- your block or house – communal areas of apartments, and areas immediately near to your house
- your home – everything inside your home or apartment, including gardens or balconies
A final section then asks about you and your household.
What are the options?
There are a number of ways you can be involved with the study as set out below, together with a summary of the incentives offered for participating households:
1. Basic involvement: Online user survey, energy and water data collection
- Households submitting a completed user survey and satisfactorily enabling 12 months of utility data to be collected, will be offered entry to a prize draw.
- One randomly drawn household will receive £200 of Westfield shopping vouchers and five households will receive £25 of Westfield shopping vouchers.*
2. Focus groups: Discussions with residents and delivery teams
- All residents participating in the focus groups will receive £20 of Westfield shopping vouchers at the end of the session. Shopping vouchers are limited to one per household.
3. Detailed POE: Home interview and environmental monitoring
- All of the 10-15 households selected for the detailed POE will receive £50 of Westfield shopping vouchers on completion of their involvement.
For more information…
To sign up for the study, please follow this link bit.ly/Chobham1POE
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) can be found via the consent form link above. For any further queries regarding the study you can also email the team at POE@londonlegacy.co.uk.
*Terms and conditions for the POE prize draw can be found at www.queenelizabetholympicpark.co.uk/poe-prize-draw-t-and-c