Important update for all Chobham Manor residents
Join the Facebook group if you haven’t already for neighbourhood support / advice – https://www.facebook.com/groups/chobhammanorresidents/
For statistics within the local area visit: covid19uk.live/
As of Wednesday 18 March 2020, the office will be closed for residents to visit their Property Management Team. The office will be used for Property Managers to work remotely and for welfare facilities for the caretaking team.
Also, we will not be accepting any new delivery packages until further notice.
If you have a parcel you wish to collect, you may still come to the office to do so. Please notify us on the contact details below of when you intend to collect your parcel and we will arrange for this to be ready for you.
If you need to contact us urgently, please call or text on our mobile phones, you may also email us on our addresses below. You may continue to send issues/queries to email@example.com
Sadia Akram – 07872 421 177 – SAkram@lqgroup.org.uk
Arafat Hussain – 07971 341 859 – AHussain3@lqgroup.org.uk
Please also check www.chobhamlife.co.uk for latest updates.
Stop the spread
It is imperative that we work together to ensure all residents of Chobham Manor are aware of the NHS advice in relation to COVID – 19 (Coronavirus) to do what we can to stop coronavirus spreading. Please see the following Do’s and Don’ts.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds (especially the finger tips and in between the fingers)
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work – unless vital, refrain from touching hand rails.
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- Avoid close contact with people who have symptoms of coronavirus (symptoms such as coughing, fever and/or shortness of breath)
- Only travel on public transport if you need to
- Work from home, if you can
- Avoid social activities, such as going to pubs, restaurants, theatres and cinemas
- Avoid events with large groups of people
- Use phone, online services or apps to contact your GP surgery or other NHS services
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Do not have visitors to your home, including friends and family